How I work?

Regardless of how rich you are. Time cannot be bought.
Time is precious to both you and I.
So let's make our meeting and discussion fruitful

So how do I work as FC?

First appointment - Understanding & discussion.

  • To have your existing policies to know what you have and what it serves.
  • What do you wish to achieve with your existing policies and in the future? Your priorities & concerns?
  • Your cash flow?
  • How are you going to face the various challenges in life?
  • Whether do you think you would like me to prepare a proposal?
Second appointment - Explanation
  • Return policies if given to me during first and explain summary
  • Sharing of proposal if opportunity was given
  • Whether do you think you would like me to prepare a proposal (if no was the answer previously)?
Subsequent appointments - Proposing, Clarifying doubts, Administrative procedures, Referrals
  • Sharing of proposal if opportunity was given
  • Answering questions to clear any uncertainities 
  • Proceeding with the necessary administrative procedures for purchase
  • Payment
  • Asking for referrals 
As you can see, I kind of require many meetings. 
Well, I think it is necessary as getting yourself insured or prepared financially is an important and long commitment. It deserves your time, attention and thoughts. 
Compressing objectives can always be done effectively as well, do let me know your preference.

Will I be someone you would be comfortable working with?
I hope so. 
If you are, let us take control of our future and face the challenges confidently. 




Comments